The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 83 Starion LS $700 (CHICAGO)

johnnyRacer

This is an '83 Mitsubishi Starion. You don't see many of these complete old school mitsu's anymore. Body wise it needs a little TLC, mechanically the engine is not running, its seized. This is an all original car everything is there, this would be a great classic mitsubishi when restored. I'll throw in some extra parts aswell. $700

Last edited:

KT

Willing to part? I'll take the hood.

KT

Terry Posten

Drop in a 4g63 and make a drift car out of her. Or maybe a Supra killer /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

johnnyRacer

Yeah, that was the plan. Hell, I even have a wide block 4g64, its a 7 bolt though.

atc250r

Staff member
Please fix the title or this ad will be removed.

John

StarionESIR

Did you try Starquestclub.com? Im sure someone on there would scoop this one up quick being as the 83 hood in good shape goes for 400 dollars.

-Mike

johnnyRacer

Its posted there, everyone just seems more interested in the hood than the whole car.

pm sent, actually two, one here and one at StarQuestClub, oh yeah and a email. i think that should do it.

and yes i would like to buy more then the hood!!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Quoting johnnyRacer:
Its posted there, everyone just seems more interested in the hood than the whole car.

Then sell the hood for the price of the car, and give the rest of the car as a gift /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
You've got to do some smart thinking these days /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Anyway, bump for a nice looking Starion for a nice price!!

IncorpoRatedX

damn IIRC that hood is worth like 500 alone!

johnnyRacer

Just trying to make damn good deal. I really have to let the '83 project go and focus on #50 and this '87 tsi.

Last edited:

tpr103

wow i really miss my 89! i actually had 3 starquests. and 83, 87, & 89. my last one was nice it had the hood from the 83, top end performance head, and cam, hks bov, turbo timer, mbc, b16g. it was all painted champagne and had a rare cloth interior. i may still have the custom wheel spacers laying around if your interested!!!

johnnyRacer

(2) '87 Chrysler TSI
'83 Mitsu Starion LS
'91 Mitsu Galant VR4 50/2000
'92 Ford Mustang LX Convertible

To many projects..............

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned