The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1997 BMW 528i 5 speed in CT $6,900.00

Up forsale is this 2 owner bmw 528i (black on tan) with a the 5 speed tranny and 144,000 miles.

This is a great car, smooth shifter, even smoother ride. The interior is really clean, ice cold A/C, power everything including, power moonroof, power headrests, power steering wheel adjustment, memory seats, 6 disc changer ect. As a bonus it gets pretty decent gas mileage, I've averaged between 26-30 mpg on highway driving, and I'm pretty much always on the highway.

Its an 11 year old car thats been taken care of properly, used daily, so it isn't a garage queen. There are a few rear bumper knicks, it needs a rear window regulator, and a few dings. It cleans up nicely though, the carpet is exceptionally clean, the exterior was just treated to a clay bar detail. I have all the keys and manuals.

I've priced this at $6,900. The majority are valued from $7,000 to $9,000. Anyone who sees this will be impressed. It'll make a great daily driver.

I'm not interested in trades, in cars, I'll entertain some Galant parts, I love JDM stuff! Reasonable offers will be entertained also. I have 5 cars, its time to convert one into some $$$.

Thanks.
To save badwidth, here is a link to the photobucket gallery. BMW 528i Gallery
100_2294.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Nice e39! Good luck with the sale. I have been trying to sell a '97 540iA for a few months now... I guess we have finally hit the gas price where it is making a negative effect... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Thanks for the reply!

Surprisingly this is one of my more fuel efficient vehicles. I get between 28-30 on the highway. If it were up to me I'd keep this one and get rid of my 02 Grand Cherokee V8. I haven't gotten any action on that one. If for some reason it sells, I'll be keeping this one.

Terry Posten

Put your price in the title so it does not get deleted please.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts