The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

SOLD: 1992 black galant vr4 ..433/1000.NY

Status
Not open for further replies.

im very upset to be doing this but i need to sell my gvr4....its a 1992 #433/1000 no sunroof...GREAT CONDITION...no rust at all paint is in good shape (hood has alil fade) all original never recked or painted, and never modified.. it was a commuter car a fellow member found this for me it was the first owner for sale ad....

#433 of 1000 sold in '92. About 140,000 one owner miles, daily driver, original engine and tranny. Since 1/1/05 new Yoko AVID H4S tires, clutch, clutch hydraulics, cross drilled & grooved disks, ceramic pads, rear calipers, KYB gas shocks, spark coils, ECU, plug wires, cam cover gasket installed.All systems function as designed. Paint good to excellent, minor door dings.Leather seats good, original carpets worn.

the dumb azz i bought it from did something to it in less then 3000 miles the odometer reads 142,569 as of now ..he said it started shaking real bad then it wouldnt run anymore . well its getting gas and it has spark so idk what the problem is but i was figuring on rebuilding it anyway for a sleeper. but my step son just got his first car and he needs help fixing it so im selling my project to help him with his not to mention i need some extra cash...

there are no rips on the leather everything works on the car (windows , mirrors , radio etc.) and as said above it has a bunch of almost new stuff and i have a recipt for the ecu for like 900 bucks .plain and simple very solid , very clean , all stock car with no rust.. the motor is very clean with no sign of leaks from anywhere and it turns over just fine...
the bad...it has a dent on the fender and hood .easy fix...

asking 2,000 obo want to sell asap come see this car you wont be let down

another price drop !!!!1700 firm and i wont go any lower ill keep it for less then that im already looking for parts for it so if someone wants it step up asap!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

price is o.b.o so let me know ....ive seen shells going for 1300-1600 without motor tranny and ecu in worse shape then mine ....i was told the tranny shifts good and it has a new ecu all axels and diff.s ,brakes , and susp. are in good shape need this thing gone may be willing to help with a short distance delivery

mistaVR4

Good luck with the sale man! That is definitely a very good deal for someone on here!

atc250r

Staff member
+1

NY is a big state.

im in a small town red hook ny 12571....map quest it if you are interested....about 40 min south of albany....thanx for the intrest everyone

oh and if you look in the second pic from the top you can see if you look carefully that the little pieace of body molding is missing in front of rear tire....i have it and its in great condition just the little plastic clip that holds it on was broke when i got it ...so its in the trunk....also included is a black galant vr4 bra...oem brake dust shields and a sun blocker for the front window

i dont see why not buddy .....i have to work sat. 6am-2pm so anytime after that would be ok just let me know ahead of time so i can plan to be here or you can swing by sunday evening...ill be at dutchess stadium car show sunday but after that ill be around...make sure you come during day light so you can see how clean this car is

coreyc123

yeah i may be enter my vr-4 in the show maybe we could meet up sunday then after show ill flow u back to ur house but im not sure yet gotta wait to c how much money i got left from my paycheck

ok bro my cell is 845-416-8957 call me around 1pm and well meet up either way

new update!!!!!!!!!!! considering trades for good running reliable car/truck ....just droped of my stepsons car to a friend to have some work done and it isnt worth fixing he said so looking for another car as a posible trade

464/2K

Quote:
he said it started shaking real bad then it wouldnt run anymore . well its getting gas and it has spark so idk what the problem is but i was figuring on rebuilding it anyway for a sleeper. but my step son just got his first car and he needs help fixing it so im selling my project to help him with his not to mention i need some extra cash...

not running, your going to have a hard time finding a galant that runs(decent) for under $3000.

yes it is and i have someone looking at it sunday and someone just called me tonight and i need to return there call 2mro so if intered ak up now .....once again who ever gets this car wont be let down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts