The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1992 Galant VR4 836/1000 6k Az

Car is white perfect inside and out new tires all service and belts done on time. Never abused or raced always adult owned drove car here to Phoenix from New York like I was driving to the corner store for milk. I have original key fob owners manual and all paper work I got with the car I just don't get time to use it like it should be enjoyed. I have my VR4 in the garage and my wifes car outside in the Arizone heat and she want's her car inside Before I subject the car to the Arizona summer I will sell it.A few people from this forum have seen the car and they can tell you the condition.Priced to sell 6k with all the documentation included. Contact me at [email protected] or 480 495-5926 ask for John.P.S. A.C. ice cold everything works also has optional cd and cassete combo radio.

Last edited by a moderator:

ktmrider

Bought 86/2000 from John, could not be happier.
I have recent pics of this car, will post up if interested. Would be in my garage if it did not have a sunroof. About as perfect an example of a 16 year old car can be plus maintained within an inch of its life.
GL with the sale John!

ktmrider

Here are some pics from April of this year, John or mods delete if this is stepping on toes:

Again a very nice, unmolested example for those moaning about never finding one.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned