The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1991 VR-4 3,000 OBO VA

I just got the car but I have to let it go its has 127,000 miles 1810/2000. Dent in the passager rear door. Has the dings and rock chips
Head was rebuilt at 90,000 miles
New water pump
All new belts
Timing Belt job was just done
Tran, Tran case, and diff oil just change
Front oil seal replace
New plugs
New wires
New knock sensor
New Tires
KN filter drop in
HKS Turbo Timer
3 in exhaust from turbo back but needs to be redone...

not Install but will come with the car
rear rotors
rear pads
Screamer pipe
extra clutch

if you got any other questions let me know. Pm me

73910&width=400[/img][/url]

Last edited by a moderator:

turbowop

Why does nobody dry their car after they wash it and before they take pics of it to put into a forsale thread? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Car looks nice. Good luck with the sale.

slobra

Does the car have any issues besides the exhaust that will prevent it from passing inspection? check engine light? trans and engine in good shape? ac working? power options work?

ac working, everything power works, need a new antenna. Just stop working... No rust. It just pass va inspection back in Feb. No check light. everything is good. Only had it for a couple months. Drove it from work and back home. Other then that I dont drive it.

slobra

Would you be willing to meet me somewhere if i buy? Or maybe i'll get a greyhound down there. I'm just waiting on a guy to get back to me about a car i'm selling.

I really cant meet up. I really dont have time too. I wish I could

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned