The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 91 #77 roller new paint lots of xtras 3,500 Il

Status
Not open for further replies.

3rdstrikedsm

solid 91 texas car with no rust at all repainted subaru sti black w/gold metal flake
shaved door locks gas door and antenna. Evo 2 wing with evo 8 wheels on 255-40-18 falkin azinis tires.
agx with ground control coilovers
4 bolt rear
walbro 255
fmic set up

keyless entry
mint 93 headlights
3in exhaust (fits like sh*t though)
engine bay painted
good leather seats
tel short shifter
tein pillow ball upper plates
I am sure there are ots of little things I am forgetting but this is the main stuff, I am looking at another evo so I won't even try to sell it with the built engine and trans
I am firm on the price because if I can't sell it I will put it back to stock and just drive it, I may however entertain trades for clean 92-99 awd eclipse talon roller or runner just let me know what you may have. This car is super clean just needs a good wash and wax as it has been sitting for a few months. This is a super clean example and almost don't want to part with it.

Last edited:

What does it need to be driving again? Do you have any engine bay & interior pictures?

3rdstrikedsm

All it needs is engine,trans and t-case.
everything else is there including ecu drive shaft etc.
I will grab some more pics today.

3rdstrikedsm

I do have the motor which is fully built and I have almost 5,500 in to and a built trans as well, I know nobody gets 10k for a gvr4 so I have not even put the engine in the car yet.

3rdstrikedsm

This car also has a oem abs delete and 4ws delete with dsm rear subframe and front rack.

wow i love the evo wing that looks beautiful.. mmm know what im gettin for christmas

3rdstrikedsm

Keeping it now as I am past the point of no return as I could never sell it and get half of what I have in to it. I could have had another evo at this point. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts