The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

1991 Stock VR4, 86k miles, Maryland $9k obo Ebay

89Mirageman

Wow, that is all I can say. Wish I had 9k to burn. Good luck with the sale!

No photos of the repaint or the back seat, badge?

Do you have the original key fob? Window sticker? Owners manual?

Don't have the original keyfob or I would've listed it for 10k (haha). Have pics of the badge and back seat but can't find them right now. Just imagine the smell of fresh supple leather and the badge is in good shape also.

Was this just for sale on here?

That plus the DOHC 16v trunk badge is missing. I'd get a new one and slap it on the trunk for that 100% stock look.

WiSu

wow.. this one was the one for sale by the guy on autotrader.

he wanted 6k for it.
he told me it was sold.

and now the person who bought it from him is trying to pocket 3000+ dollars..

VR4ownzU

Good luck with the sale /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Last edited:

Quoting IKyoungBumI:
wow.. this one was the one for sale by the guy on autotrader.

he wanted 6k for it.
he told me it was sold.

and now the person who bought it from him is trying to pocket 3000+ dollars..

This should end well....... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/uhh.gif

What are you guys talking about? This was not the car on Autotrader. It's only been listed for sale here and Ebay. It's car #1605. As for buying a car and selling it to make a quick 3k profit, yea good luck with that venture. Cars are a loosing proposition, haven't you figured that out yet?

rheckert

Quoting crankwalk:
Was this just for sale on here?

That plus the DOHC 16v trunk badge is missing. I'd get a new one and slap it on the trunk for that 100% stock look.

Yes, Yes it was and now for more money....

Why the increase in $$$$$

GLWS

^ Don't come off like a dick. "If you can't afford it"

What? Raising questions about why its been passed around and why is it NOT 100% stock has nothing to do with if you can afford it or not.

I'm not being a dick I'm just tired of cheap people complaining about the price of vehicles in this section. If you can't afford it don't come in here crying about it. I can't afford a new 997 turbo but I don't go to 6speedonline and cry about the price of the car regardless of whether or not they are makign money off of them.

Car looks pretty stock to me. So they forgot to slap a badge back on it after it was painted, big deal.

steve

Deja vu from the other FS thread. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

This is the classifieds, he can list the car for whatever he wants. If he had bought it for $1000 he could list it for $10000 if he wanted. This is not the section to discuss and criticize. Thanks.

muaythaimike

its a nice car and I hope it gose to someone who will do the right thing to it, built it to blow it, jk good luck with the sale.

fantastic looking car. mine is also stock with only 86k miles, but the exterior is now where as clean as yours. way too many dings and chips. makes me kind of sad to see how much pretier yours is! haha. good luck with the sale.

asmo

I just picked up this car last weekend, 1605/2000 now it has 105k still looks brand new, needs a waterpump tires and few odds and ends.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts