The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 91 Eagle Talon TSi AWD- Nicholasville, Ky $3,200/OBO

I have a 1991 Eagle Talon TSi. Its Turbo AWD, 5-speed, has 119,061 Miles on body. Has 3 bolt rear end. Just finished up rebuild. Has new fresh rebuild on bottom end and had head checked and repaired at Back's Cylinder head Service in town. I have reciepts for all items used in rebuild to prove it was done. Head was refreshed with new seals and all valves checked and was decked. Block maintains standard bore along with polished crank. Engine has been basically rebuilt stock with all new parts. New battery installed in it also along with all belts, hoses.

Needs Timing adjusted and good base map tune.

***FRESH CLEAR TITLE IN HAND**

Now for the mods:

-DS-MAP speed density setup(new MAP and AIT sensors),FFTEC Speed density harness.
-Eprom ECM-Recapped, checked, and socketed
-Moates Ostrich 2.0-with new firmware update.
-Big 16G turbo
-Front mount intercooler w/ custom 2.5" piping
-Greddy type-S BOV
-Slimline style fan on radiator paired with stock fan.
-Apexi N1 Full exhaust system(downpipe and cat back)
-Greddy Turbo Timer
-Greddy Profec-A Electric boost controller
-Walbro 255GPH high flow Fuel pump
-Palm IIIxce with MMCD & MMSD(speed density version) and cradle and datalogger cable.
-Ball bearing shifter bushings at transmission.
-Dual Gauge pod- Have brand new un-opened VDO Gauge for it.
-ABS has been deleted.
-IAC and EGR block off plates.

**EXTRA PARTS WITH SALE**
-GM MAFT version 2.01(NEWEST) and 3" GM MAF and Blow through UIC piping with all couplers.(decided to go SD instead.)
- Also comes with two 1g 6 bolt heads-good for rebuild.
-Good 14b- used
-Stock intercooler piping and intercooler.
-Extra Valve Cover-failed attempt at shaving it. decent with some fresh paint though
-Have the A/C system that could be put back in.
-Have ABS pump if you wanted to put it back on also.
-EVO VIII injectors 560cc-full set.

Car is in good condition, no dents or dings visible. Been in Garage for past 3 years. FULL Interior is darker gray color-CLEAN w/ no rips. Has no radio at this time. Has removable sunroof.

Car is located in Nicholasville, ky.

I am asking $3,200/OBO open to trades for decent vehicle(Galant would be nice). NO LOW BALLING please.

I Can take more pics....I can Email them anytime.

Best to reach me by Email at [email protected]

Thanks for the space.
Richard

JB

Got more pics?

Yes, I still have it. I have been in the process of getting it tuned up using ds-map. Its going good so far. I am waiting to get a wideband to finish fine tuning it so I know what AFR I'm at. I have since also acquired an extra 6 bolt turbo block, with crank and pistons. I can get some better pics today.

Richard

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts