The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

SOLD!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SOLD!!! SOLD!!! SOLD!!! SOLD!!! SOLD!!! SOLD!!! SOLD TO LAUNCH GOOD LUCK WITH HER I HOPE SHE TREATS YOU WELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!What can I say other than I want a motorcycle and this car deserves to be with an enthusiast not sitting in my garage waiting to be driven. It is completely stock except for air filter. Everything is good except for front left suspension boot is cracked, the tail light is cracked it is dirty, maybe a foglight lens is cracked as well. I drove to New York and back a year ago. It has brand new timing belt, battery, tires are about 80 percent A/c works good,radio, sunroof etc. It just wants to be in a new home and need a motorcycle. As for the value of it I haven't got a clue I just know it can be driven now and is a great car for a collector and that's how much I need to buy a bike. It has 138,000 miles on it engine and transmission seem to work just fine. I haven't modified it at all because im ignorant about performance upgrades. Let me know if you have any questions that I may be able to answer. the Vin# is... ja3cx56u2nz014886...that's it sorry missed the 1...

Last edited by a moderator:

curtis

Dibs for the local

toybreaker

iconoclast
Quoting curtis:
Dibs for the loco

Fixed that for ya /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Let me know how this turns out, as I, too, am interested.

Thanks!

Terry Posten

Make sure the VIN and badge get recorded please.

Launch

Is that badge number 597?

Im REALLY tempted to drive or fly out there, Damnit why did i just start a new job?

Sending pm.....

ktmrider

Interesting, the pic shows 957....
Incredible deal if all checks out tho.

89Mirageman

It does say 395, you're looking at the slash as the #7.

ktmrider

^^ Ah yes, guess the eyes go first...
Free bump for what could be an nice find.

toybreaker

iconoclast
It seems like there is lots of interest from people more local to the area.

I would like to take this opprotunity to give up my place in line for this car, so someone more local may purchase it.

Launch

Yeah Im up here at work (Mitsu dealership) Would be nice to have all digits in there /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

WiSu

pm'ed

I'll fly out there after this weekend. or maybe take a bus.
Im in a real need of a new car. my daily civic is dying on me.
(who would've thought civic, dying.)

would love to get myself driving a vr4.
coming from a board member who has loved the car since day 1, driven a couple but never owned one... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif sigh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Classifieds Listings