The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1992 g-vr4 Louisville, KY $5000

ok guys hate to do this but I need to move on now that I'm in school and would love to see one of you guys take care of the car. I will be willing to knock down the price if parts come off or if someone makes me a good offer.

The good:
mods listed below, new brakes last summer (calipers, rotors, pads, ss lines), car is pretty rust free some surface rust on the bottom but nothing major no penetrating rust, new passenger side fender (fender was pushed in however no frame damage), new flywheel as of last fall

The bad:
car leaks a small amout of oil out of an exhaust mani/head stud probably about half a quart every 5k miles. I have a brand spankin' new head that can go with the car if needed. small clear coat spots on roof.

The mods: (I'll put in parenthesis beside the part if im willing to take it off and how much I'll knock the price down)
dsmlink (-$650)
1000cc injectors (-$300)
aeromotive afprwith guage
bullseye 60-1 turbo (-$450)
spearco fmic
3" straight pipe exhaust with magnaflow twin tip muffler
ported 2g mani and ported o2 housing
new act streetlite flywheel
act 2100 clutch ~9k miles
1g short shifter
5 lug conversion with ss brake lines
wideband 02 gauge
boost gauge
apexi sfac

Right now car just needs a tune to make great power its got all the support it needs.
I also have several other parts that can go with the car if needed such as the new head, spare bottom end ready for a build, 550cc injectors, '89 tails and some other random stuff.
Let me know if you need any other info.

I'm prepared to take the price down significantly if it sells by this weekend.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts