The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1992 Galant Tacoma WA $4000

Hey everyone the time has finally come and I must sell my Galant :'(

It is a 1992 #509
180,075 miles
runs great only thing wrong with car is the pressure plate is a little rough so the gears are stiff. And the passenger side window is off the track.

The car has a new transmission that has about 55,000 miles on it.
New master and slave cylinders
And a compustar alarm system.

If you buy the car I will also throw in an extra transmission. The case is cracked but all internals are fine.

For any questions please call me at (253)219-5411

streetmasters

what color is that? I will assume its custom but with these cars who knows...

Last edited:

Yup it use to be green. At one point the person who I bought the car from said the color of the car came from New Zealand but I don't know if i believe that or not.

Some one buy this car, it needs a good home. I don't want to end up selling it to some Honda kid that wont take care of her.

Who ever texted me about the 2nd gen eclipse trade plaese text me again I accidentally deleted the message before I could reply. Thaks!

sold to me thank you tyler...is the person on here who is selling the white vr-4 in bellingham?

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned