The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FEELER: GVR4's #1375 ($2750) and #1711 ($2000), in NH.

Name: Adrien

So im leaving for Air Force bootcamp in the fall and have decided to sell my cars to someone who has more time to love them. i apparently havent had the time i thought i would to make atleast one of them run perfectly like i wanted.

First is #1375. i have a thread on here about the transmission problem(
HTML:
http://baystatedsm.org/showthread.php?t=454
) it has, but other than that its is pretty damn mint. and if the trans is fixed, the new stg4 comp. clutch kit, comp. clutch flywheel, TOB, clutch fork, pivot ball and master/slave cylinders will work mint for you. the motor has never been a problem as long as ive had the car (6 months), and since the car only has 86,xxx miles, i wouldnt expect it to be. brand new battery. and the car is all stock (except for a turbo timer, if you want to consider that a mod). the car has snow tires on the stock wheels that are almost at full tread.

the only "problem" it has other than the trans is that the body is 17 y/o. unfortunately that doesnt work to its advantage. it has dents and paint fade and scuff marks. almost everything is repairable, and the only rust is on the bottom corner of the doors, which is typical on GVR4's apparently. on to the pics!

IMG_0017.jpg

IMG_0016.jpg

IMG_0082.jpg

IMG_0084.jpg

IMG_0011.jpg

IMG_0088.jpg

IMG_0089.jpg

And now for #1711. im not going to lie, i dont know much about the car. i just bought it off my friend to use it as a parts car because he was sick of it and wanted a bike. the car does need a new head gasket, but the transmission works perfectly. the car is also all stock. the motor and transmission were replaced within the last year and have about 50k on them. i cant remember the exact mileage on the chassis, but its in the 200k range. the car did have some rust issues, but most of it was taken care of by my friend when he had the car painted. the clutch, pressure plate, flywheel, TOB were all replaced in the last 3k miles. other than that info, i dont know much at the moment and dont have any pics.

#1375- $2,750 OBO
#1711- $2,000 OBO

thanks for looking!

Last edited by a moderator:

no one interested? i would be willing to do a deal for selling them together!

let me talk to the bank i may be interested in 1375 will get back to you shortly

is this the one at ballistic? I was up at the dyno a few weeks ago and saw it. Scott says he replaced pretty much everything except the pedal assembly.

Is #1 still available? Whats the tranny problem? I am not a member of the forum you linked to so I can't see the thread sorry.

$4,000 for both! buy one car thats soooo close to running and get another thats has a motor waiting to be rebuilt and a known good trans with an oem equivalent clutch thats basically new! its the perfect start for a project with countless possibilities. drag, auto-x, rally, rally-x, road racing... hell i think theres even RWD capability if you want a drift car. do what you want, i dont care! just buy them! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

4000? anyone? just need these gone! price goes up if 1375 is fixed this week.

Last edited by a moderator:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned