The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1991 Galant VR4 Toledo, Oh 4kobo

Im thinking about selling my Galant just got it a month or so ago. Kinda want to get into something else and just want to see whats out there. Car runs and drives great. Has a clean intior also power windows and locks work. Sunroof however does not i think its a fuse or bad motor or something im gonna look into it! Heres the specs on the car:

Specs:
2.3 Motor
16g turbo
Evo 4 FMIC
2.5In turbo back exaust
Have 3in downpipe that will come with the car
boost controller
Boost and Oil pressure gauges

I dont really need to sell the car im just trying to gauge some intestest see what kind of offers i get...

Some little issues the car has. If it sits at idle for a bit when you start to go it puffs a little bit of smoke just for a second but thats it. Under boost the car does not smoke. Turbo spools good and has little shaft play. Motor runs strong.. One minor issue is a lifter is going bad and makes a bit of noise but nothing major.

I was told the Motor has arouind 15k on it since the build. Im going to pull the oil pan off this week and check everyhting out and make sure its all cool just for peace of mind!

Pics:
chillin2.jpg

chillin.jpg

almostmuddy.jpg

rallyyooo.jpg

behind.jpg

Theres just a few picture i took. When the previous owner delivered the car to me on the way down he hit a small deer in the drivers front corner. I work at a dealership and we fixed what was bent and repalced the hood fender and headliughts. The front end is painted and everythign lines up good. Just wanted to let people know that.

Any questions feel free to ask.

Thanks Jake

I have the Grill just gotta put it on. Bumper just has that small crack in it other then that its cool. Let me know! Thanks Jake

rheckert

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/uhh.gifsmall crack... looks ripped...?

Sorry Rip either way thats what the problem with the bumper is... Figured the pics showed it pretty decent..

trade you a 2000 land rover discovery for it? I am 45 mins east of cleveland.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned