The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 89 Colt GT SHELL Asking $700 NY

Status
Not open for further replies.

**Please take in mind i am posting this for sale for a friend. I sold him this car and due to financial reasons he is forced to sell.**

The car has 130,000 miles on the clock.
It has little to no rust and a clean interior.
It can be delivered within a reasonable distance for a reasonable amount.
The car does not include the radiator,wheels or exhaust in the picture but it comes with trans/starter/new wheels bearings/walbro 255 in tank.
The pictures should speak for themselves.
It is a white shell in awesome shape.
It is missing the pass side axle but i can throw in a core which can be used to buy a new axle. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
I also have compatible parts that i can throw in for a few dollars more.(i.e. exhaust,radiator,cargo cover,ecu,manifold etc.)

21.jpg

16.jpg

15.jpg

14.jpg

13.jpg

8.jpg

7.jpg

Colt.jpg

All i hear is "I wish i had one" every time a colt/mirage pops up.
Here is your chance to buy one good shape to start with.
Bump!!!

streetmasters

still for sale??

Launch

At least its a Turbo model and still has all the interior. When I got mine, everything was stripped and fuc#ed. Awsome cars for sure, I enjoy driving mine everyday now

streetmasters

now all it needs is a cyborg wing and bumpers and centerpiece!!!! then it will be a beast.....or at least look like one haha

Last edited:

Sale pending fell through.
Whoever is truly interested please PM me again.

This car is on the verge of getting parted out.
I'd like someone to pick it up.
The new price is **** $600 ****.

Please if you are interested and are serious PM me.
If you're not serious please don't bother wasting my time.
Thank you.

Wizardawd

How much delivered to 57401? Sometimes I hate living in the boonies. If I was closer i'd def. take it.

Wiz

I guess he couldn't wait.
He is parting out the car. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bawling.gif
Had the car not been mine before it was his i wouldn't car but damn!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif
I gave this awesome shell up for my flat black,gutted and ugly GT. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
This can be closed.

1uGlyGalaNt

Ugh. Is he still willing to sell whole? Does he have this advertised on 61t.org?

He's too far in the partout.
Most of the car is already in pieces waiting to be shipped.
I advertised it on 61t.org before i posted it here.
Every forum has it's lowballers and tire kickers.
Some were serious but life situations or distance prevented the deal to get any farther than promises.

1uGlyGalaNt

Is he scrapping the bare shell or what?

Yeah Brian.. He's scrapping the chassis. Front bumper, rear spoiler, side skirts, and gauge cluster already spoken for.

G-

1uGlyGalaNt

Damn shame the shell is getting scrapped. I was at least able to sell Hyde's shell when I had to part it. Theres probably only about 1000 GT chassis left now /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned