The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1993 black 300zxtwinturbo N.C 6700 obo, taking trades!

I own a 1993 black 300zx with a twin turbo jdm swap.
It is still a factory turbo car, previous owner just did the jdm swap
Has upgraded clutch
Brand new clutch master cylinder
Brand new tires
tan leather interior, it could use a few trim pieces and at least the drivers seat is pretty worn if i remember correctly.
Electronic controlled suspension still works.

The deal with the car is, i sold it to a friend who was making "payments" on it. didnt really work out so hes trying to resell the car or give it back for me to sell. I have some pictures from several months ago but im waiting for him to email me some new ones, car looks a little better now.

Will sell for 7200(price dropped below) OBO but would really would like to trade for an Impreza 2.5rs, Alltrac Celica, Or galant vr4 plus a little cash on your side unless the car proves worth a straight trade. Any trade has to be in perfect running condition, im without a running car and cannot afford to insure the z and would rather just have AWD!!

If i cant get recent pics i will just post some older ones, gotta pull them off an external HD.

I can be reached via email at
[email protected]
Cell:828-777-7127

Thanks again,
Brooks

Last edited by a moderator:

Picture009.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

car has to go NOW. 6500 obo, I would like to get a car plus cash so i can handle the bills i have, but ill trade straight up for something nice and running.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts