The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 92 Galant VR4 (1000/1000) Des Moines, IA $6,000 w/extras

Status
Not open for further replies.

Well guys, it's time. The last one is to be passed on again!

I bought this car not quite two years ago, as a friend of mine was selling it and I loved the idea of the car, and I needed a spare car at the time. Since then, my lifestyle has changed drastically as I'm attempting to become comfortably self-employed, and I'm simplifying things. I love this car and I would love to keep it around indefinitely in case some day I get rich and have a huge garage with a whole collection of whacky cars, but, everyone has their price, I suppose!

This is a great vehicle that has served myself and its previous owners well. It's clean, with all original paint, and no rust. There are a few bits of body trim missing, but I have all the pieces and they're just waiting to be put back on the car.

I went to an Iowa GVR4 meet when I first brought her back and several of you got a good look at her and can attest to this car's condition. It's a gem of a car that's just waiting to be put on a pedestal!

I also have a set of ADR wheels that I'm throwing in to sweeten the deal, as I have no more use for them. They're 17x7" 4x114.3 and will fit the galant. Aside from a couple scratches they're in great shape and still shine. They have tires on them, but one of the tires has a bad belt and thus a bulge in the sidewall, so it would need replaced.

Extras include car cover, bra, the wheels, and some direct-fire coilpack thingies from a GSXR which were never installed. Car also has some decent stereo gear in it, EQ, amps, speakers, and such.

Below are links to pictures of the car, the wheels, and a list of maintenance and modifications. This car has had a lot of work done to it and, though I haven't dynoed it myself, properly tuned (according to my friend) should see over (if not well over) 300 at the wheels. All I know is that I have driven it, and it is very, very quick.

Please contact me with any questions or comments! I'm friendly and open minded and willing to discuss just about anything /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

To contact me, PM me on this site, OR
e-mail: tresch at tresch dot tv
AIM: treschie
phone: (515) five five four - fifty six twenty (text message or voice both welcome)
gvr4-fr.jpg

Image gallery of the car
Image gallery of the wheels
List of mods and such

Last edited by a moderator:

SteveDSM

hey i would like to come look at the car... very interested, just give me a call at (515)868-3138 or i will try to call you too. oh and i am local, but wont be back in town till thursday-friday.

Thanks,
Steve

Street Surgeon

Nice car, interesting that it's 1000/1000 too, the last one.

I made a thread a few years ago about how I wanted this car. I remember there were high miles and maybe some rust but its sweet.

Quoting blacksheep:
dusty - sad to see her go, man.

You're telling me! It's awesome having the last one, but.. *melodramatic voice* ALAS, it does not seem that it is my fate to keep her. Perhaps I was merely chosen as a vessel, to pass the car on to the TRUE GALANT KING

*ahem* or something like that. Also: money is good

ah...i much desire to own this....but lack of funds is kicking my ass right now! Damnit

SteveDSM

Last One has been SOLD!!!

To me of course, lol /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
so far am not regretting anything, and have a good feeling it will treat me well...

Thanks again to Dusty (Tresch)
Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned