The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

SOLD: 1992 Galant VR4#5 $5500 obo Milwaukee WI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trying to cut back on some bills so i thought id try to sell my galant to pay some debts off.

1992 GVR4 # 5/1000: I have receipts for 90% of the things that have been done to this car in the past 5 years. Its 98% rust free and the body and interior are a 8/10. Very few minor dings and scratches. The engine was replaced in 2003, balanced and blueprinted, balance shafts removed, wiseco 8.5:1 pistons, 1g big rods, FMIC, MBC, SAFC-1, 14b turbo, 3'' exhaust, and a nickel plated ported exhaust manifold. Car has front and rear strut bars and fully adjustable KYB AGX's. May be fogetting things. Call 262-215-6735.

Last edited by a moderator:

atc250r

Staff member
Fix the title as per the rules by tomorrow (Tuesday) afternoon or the ad will be removed.

John

Currently the alternater is bad(being replaced), and the rust is underneth from someone jacking up the car in the wrong place.

ktmrider

More pics would be great plus: sunroof, A/C and cruise status thx.

What kind of trades are you looking for i have a 91 civic Si with an ITR swap and head work, SUPER clean 0 rust and a lot of rare JDM parts on it.

Ill get some more pix up tonight guys. Im open to a wide varietry of trades. Clean 1g's, Id love to get another 2gb. Also interested in swapped honda's.

yes please send me more pics of your car my email is

[email protected]

I can also send you pics if you would like i also have a myspace with pics

Last edited by a moderator:

Car now has a chipped eprom ecu with launch control that could be available for a little extra cash /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif otherwise a noneprom will be included

well we will have to work somthin out on my car i have a full hondata s300 EMS on it tuned by king motor sports and much much more.

Why are you selling the car? Is there any grinds or anything wrong with the car?

no grinds or anything. Just looking for something new. Car has a minor boost leak, just havnt had the time to really fix it.

Boostin21

if you part the car i will slap you.

SteveDSM

Very interested... will be calling soon.

Thanks,
Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts