The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1991 Galant VR4 1945/2000 $4500obo Wisconsin

Status
Not open for further replies.

1991 Galant VR4 with 156000 miles on the chassis. Car was originally from Oklahoma and does not have any body rust and very minimal under body rust. Interior is in exelent shape, no cuts or major ware on anything. Many upgrades and aftermarket parts installed within the last 5000-7000 miles and most within the last 2000. My reason for selling is that i am getting back into motocross racing and no longer have the time.

Email:[email protected]
phone: 414-690-9631

The good:
Forced Performance 18g Turbo
ETS Front Mount Kit
DSM Link with Eprom ecu
Walbro 255hp Fuel Pump
FIC 850cc Injectors
DKS 272 Cams
Anodized stock fuel rail
Aeromotive AFPR
KYB AGX with Eibach Springs
Spec Stage 3 clutch with Fidanza Flywheel
HID Tuning 3in Turbo back exhaust
AEM Wideband
Autometer boos and Oil Pressure Guages
Simborski shifter base bushings
EVO 3 manifold and o2 Housing
3g MAF with wire adapter

Engine:
engine has approx 100k on it pulls 140psi across all 4
ARP Head Studs
Balance Shafts Eliminated
new timing belt
new water pump
new oil pump

The bad:
The bad news is the car has a blown trans and would need to be towed away, it idle surges and i have not yet diagnosed the problem, and there are some scuffs in the paint.

Last edited by a moderator:

ktmrider

Cruise and A/C status and sunroof/non?
Good luck on the track, as Dave Despain used to say, "Keep your wheels on the ground and your feet on the pegs!".

Last edited:

4G63_GSR

i looked at this car before you bought it (i think). some kid who lived/went to school in south milwaukee. car was pretty solid. good luck with the sale.

Since I have not received any interest in the car i am looking to part it out, but would need to sell the shell first. Shell would be complete minus engine, trans, and ecu. Shell would include walbro 255hp fuel pump, kyb agx shocks with h&r springs (less than 1500 miles), and full 3in stainless turbo back exhaust. $1500obo. you can reach me at [email protected] or call me at 414-690-9631.

Nick

Good luck with that... No one seems to be interested in shells for decent money these days... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Someone must be at least a little interested. I really need to get this thing moving.

LILEVO

Still have this? Price?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts