The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 98 Subaru Impreza Wagon NEW PRICE $3K! South Point Ohio

1998 Subaru Impreza L Wagon
Green with tan interior
123k miles
Clean and clear title.
Car shifts well and drives well, everything nice and tight (some play from stock rear shift bushing).
AC blows hard and cold.
Interior 8/10 (slight tear along seem towards door in drivers seat) exterior 8/10 (couple of dings, a dent beside the handle on the pass door and just a touch of rust on the rear fenders, just surface I believe)

Car has Hood from outback sport wagon with the scoops that matches perfectly, rear sway bar, kartboy front shift bushing, performance plugs and wires.
Brakes squeak a bit under light braking but are new i believe.
There is a CD player installed and rear speakers only oddly enough, but they work fine and i've been thinking about just moving them to the front doors rather buying another set.
New tires on 15' steelies with hub caps.
Cat looks newer, not sure about sensor.

Last three tanks and counting over 30 mpg (30.824 mpg on last tank)

bump, $3000 takes it.
This is my last effort to sell.
If it doesn't sell soon i'll just keep it.
It's really too solid of a car to be selling for bottom dollar like this.
peace!

[email protected]

more pix here:
click

Last edited by a moderator:

Olson

nice L
i suggest you go over to RS25.com and go post in the click . you might get better luck over there, there also a nice set of gents./
jake

olson, thx for the suggestion, just resently posted it up there:
click
great group over there at rs25.com

thx for the compliments :)

Olson

aaa ok ok your on the second page hehe.

i'm gonna bump this and update the asking price to $3000!
now that's cheap!
AC works great, car drives and runs great.
I need this gone to pay of some bills.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned