The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 94 toyota 4runner 5000.00 pasadena maryland

i have a 94 toyota 4 runner 4x4 automatic that i just bought for sale. i bought it and now am thinking of getting another galant. damn bipolar disorder but anyway im not in a rush to sell it if it sells it sells if not then it doesnt. it just turned 140k on the clock basically new michelins on it otherwise stock. has a couple minor rust spots on the rear wheel wells about the size of a quarter. basically its extremely clean for this body style 4runner which is the body style and condition i wanted. one known problem that i have with it is that it needs a solenoid in the trans which is a common problem with them. it will sometimes start off in 2nd instead of first. can still shift fine manually. i will fix before the sale of the car or knock some money off up to you. never been offroad frame rails and undercarrage are just to clean to have ever been offroad. i will have to clean it as i havnt been able to lately with wroking 7 days a week. the picture is from when i baught it 3k ago.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts