The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1999 Chevy Tahoe 5K Tea, SD(right by SiouxFalls)

mark95

Hey everyone don't post on here much anymore. But was hoping someone would be interested in a modded Tahoe. It doesn't see much use since I sold our boat last year. It has 1K on a bored and stroked 383 engine. It is capable of pulling a couple race Galants to the local track. Every component on the engine is new. It is very well taken car of. If you check out the pics there has been a lot of mods for eye candy and a slew of mods for performance.
The motor alone set me back almost 4k so you do the math!

In fact if interested I can also sell EFILive tuning software and the W/B o2 I used to tune it with for a few extra dollars.
Tahoe Pics Whole slew of pics here and a bit more info.

I used to live in DesMoines and help out KC(Blacksheep) and a couple other local Mitsu. owners and he can attest to my automotive skillz(I hope!).

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts