The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1992 Galant VR4 917/1000 Las Vegas, NV 4000.00 obo

92 Galant VR4 917/1000

Located in Las Vegas, NV

Asking 4,000 or best offer! (need car with A/C)

Details:

148k, fresh valve job done by previous owner but didnt change lifters so they tick =/

fresh fluids all around (tranny, motor, tcase, r-end, radiator)

Newer Factory clutch replaced by previous owner (10k ago), tranny shifts great, only grinds if you don't know how to drive a 5-speed =)

New Radiator w/ lifetime warranty.

Paint and Interior in GREAT CONDITION. Everything works minus A/C (needs freon? compressor still there) and the Power Antenna does not work.

80% tread on tires. Runs smooth and hard, completely stock, current smog available.

Price is negotiable, car runs smooth and strong. Lifters tick a bit, small exhaust leak, but the car is in amazing condition for the mileage. Need car with A/C in this hot town (105+ degrees)

Car is located in Las Vegas, NV and am willing to help with shipping if needed. Oh, and car is rust free!

DSC_0024.jpg

DSC_0023.jpg

DSC_0021.jpg

DSC_0020.jpg

DSC_0018.jpg

DSC_0029.jpg

DSC_0028.jpg

DSC_0027.jpg

DSC_0026.jpg

DSC_0025.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Brunoboy

Is there A/c in General? or does it have it taken out?

vtecds1

^^^^ Quote:
Paint and Interior in GREAT CONDITION. Everything works minus A/C (needs freon? compressor still there) and the Power Antenna does not work.

Crap, I thought I replied, I don't see it in my sent folder. I will resend =/ Sorry.

Nick

ktmrider

Quoting vtecds1:
Paint and Interior in GREAT CONDITION. Everything works minus A/C (needs freon? compressor still there)

Not to be a jerk but the A/C lines are missing from the engine bay shot, you'll need way more than a recharge to get it working again.

You're not a jerk, I have never noticed the A/C Lines missing, I just saw the compressor hooked up.

i used to live in henderson. so it makes me curious how you drive the car with no A/C! haha. i would have died...

Im a big guy and its killing me. Thus is why I am selling. If i lived in Colorado or somewhere with cooler summers I would keep it, but i don't ='(

Spott

I drove my VR4 out here for the past 2 summers with no AC. I kinda got used to it. I will say it is nice to have a car with AC now.

Damn seeing this one kinda gives me the vr4 bug again, to bad I have absolutly no money to buy another car.

Quoting NickDub:
If i lived in Colorado or somewhere with cooler summers I would keep it, but i don't ='(

lol? yea, nice and cool here. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

Spott

Hey Nick its tough to find buyers around here, I had the same problem when I sold mine.

I might just throw it on ebay. the first couple I had went real quick there and I got top dollar too

Spott

Hey Nick if you can take 50 bucks a month for the next 90 months Im all over it, otherwise ebay is a good place to sell it.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts