The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 90 Civic 4 door - 35MPG - Nebraska - SOLD!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

90 Civic 4 door DX.

The good:

-Clocking around 35MPG
-Runs good
-Strong Clutch
-Inconspicuous

The Bad:

-Few rust spots
-Holes in trunk where huge stupid wing was on
-Door locks need attention
-Hole in exhaust
-No Stereo

I bought it to drive around but I just decided to keep the Topaz for my beater so I am going to sell this instead. It runs and drives great. Been taking it all over town with no problems. Just did a small tune up on it to make sure it runs for a long time. Wheels are steelies and if you want the 5zigen wheels with new tires on it, they will be extra.

Asking $700 without wheels and tires.

Wont be able to get more pictures for a bit, so if you are interested, you will have to see it in person. Sorry.

beater.jpg

Phone: 402-707-1035
Email: [email protected]
AIM: JDM Like Whoa

Last edited by a moderator:

Oops /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

133k but..... it sold today /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts