The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 612/1000 shell 1500 bethlehem, pa -SOLD-

Status
Not open for further replies.

the motor in 612 finally took a crap so im goin another route.

shell for sale no trans. motor neg.

car has some rust.pass front fenter and some underneath.

aprox 180k lots of maintence done. 5 bolt swap, kyb agx w ground controls. battery relocation, fuel pump re-wire. walbro 255hp, drilled/sloted rotors all around. etc...

please call for more info 484-707-2612

ill post more current pics up tonight.

thanks for the space.

pete

Last edited by a moderator:

update...

price drop need this gone. ill take 950 no motor no trans/ecu

come get it.

full exhaust. kyb agx. 255hp pump. 0 guage bat relocate. 5 lug swap. drilled slotted rotors.

mint interior!

call me 484-707-2612

4G63_GSR

looks like a good deal. kinda wish it wasn't so far.

Last edited:

Hey give me a call. I'm local to you(Nazareth). Let me know if I can take a peek at it Saturday!-Jason

610-295-4204!

4G63_GSR

did this sell?

4G63_GSR

pm'd

anyone have a tallon/eclipse/laser awd shell? ill trade 612 for it?

lots a tire kickersso far. no one seems to have the cheese.

I have the cheese just transportation seems to be the problem. Does anyone know were i can get a driver to deliver?

Last edited by a moderator:

4G63_GSR

you and me are in the same boat. i'm trying to find shipping to SE WI and the cheapest i found is 775. that added to the asking price i might as well try locate someone local.

man i wish it was easier...everyone's got the cheese but not around me!. sucks. and everyone's got a nice talon/eclipse in my price range not local. it totally blows. everyones gettin f'd over:)

still for sale...whoever gets here first

pete

was up with all the pm's but no follow thru? help me out here. im not asking the world here. car needs to go. im not moving on the price any more. its arleady a steal.

pachood_1953

Quoting Batman:
I have the cheese just transportation seems to be the problem. Does anyone know were i can get a driver to deliver?

Have you tried Uship?

click

I'v heard good things about it.

someone came by today with a trailer and took her. if anyone sent me money ill verrify that i recieved it and send it back. like i said before first come first serve.

thanks for the space
pete

thanks man. hey you forgot your bolts and your mounts. lemme know what ya want me to do with em. thanks agan
pete

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned