The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 91' VR4 WHITE #39OF2000 milwakuee, WI $3500

Status
Not open for further replies.

I have come into some real bad time and as much as i really hate to do this i cant keep the car it needs to go asap i am firm on price make me an offer if you dont like what i have it for, car has been cleaned and buffed so it looks alot better then in these pics the car does run very well, it does still have a little issue with master or slave i will include brand new master and slave along with a new 2g ss line i just bought for it. I have only had this car maybe 2months and it hurts to do this!!

- Evo III 16g turbo ported, 3G MAF, Dejon intake pipe, 2g mani and o2 housing both ported, 2.5" exhaust
- chipped/socketed ECU w/ stage 3 chip, 560cc injectors
- stock motor/trans
- fresh ACT 2100 clutch and flywheel done by ams, only about 200miles on this!
- SUPER clean body NO rust, white, sunroof, interior nice, professional amp/crossover install under seat. All mods done with in the last 10k miles.
- car does leak oil right now i think it is the oil pan ether way this is a SUPER CLEAN car inside and out the underbody is SUPER CLEAN!!

- prolly a few other things I forget

The car is not cleaned in this pick does look alot better i will have to take pics of the car when i can! I need this gone asap!

mikus

Man, sorry to hear? Such things will happen.

So, I was the PO and know the history of this... if you have a legit, objective inquiry about the car or work done, I'll try to help as honestly as possible, here in this thread to keep it fair & on the level. I dont want to subvert the sale effort, and I dont want a sh*t-ton of PM's please - it's not my sale, it's his. That said:

- I am previous owner, did the work listed above from when I got it as stock, and vouch for the statements above (well except the buffing /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif)
- Was owned by (srsly!) a little old lady at my work before this, was driving on a shot 14B and making zero boost at the time. Her brother owned before that, and was original owner. He used it for a show car for his stereo shop. It still has some top-quality "period-correct" soundgear in it
- Structurally this car is very sound - there's no body integrity or ANY rust issues to be found. It's quite clean.
- 93 grill.. I forget does this still have the full-clear corners on it?
- tel shifter
- turbo is MHI E16G, no shaft play issues when installed (5K ago), SS feed line, all new gaskets, new o2, very solid DP/exhaust (thanks Polish)... I did have to drill through and run nut/bolt combos on 2 of the 4 turbo bolts, they're pretty accessable though. SS bling heat shield. all exh mani studs are there, 1/2 are new.
- Clutch was from a guy here I forget name, Ali? -wasn't brand new but was sold to me as

Last edited:

4G63_GSR

where in milwaukee are you? i've always liked the white ones but don't know if i want to give up my 98 talon.

I'll pull the car out tonight and take pics what others would you like? I'm In greenfield.

I'll try and post pics as soon as I can, I'm working alot this week so it may take a couple days but anybody is more then welcome to come look at it the underbody is real clean! Two things I forgot one of the fogs are broke and the bulb is out I have a bulb but I wasn't gonna put it in till I replaced the drivers side fog light, and the front of the car has alot of toach up cus there were alot hwy miles and got alot of bugs, I'm gonna wet sand it and see If I can lighten it up or make it look better. My dad does own a body shop I can get it fixed If someone buys it and wants it done for cheap!

mikus

Quote:
the front of the car has alot of toach up cus there were alot hwy miles

heh +1 the hood/bumper trim has seen more naval jelly than the sandwich shop on the USS Kitty Hawk, had a zillion little pocks when I got it.

CarRacer

I'm looking at the car, but would like a little bit more information before committing to a 600 mile round trip. If Mikus would PM me his number that would be great. I did talk to newvr4 he said to contact you about any in depth questions.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts