The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: #1266 Summit White $2000 obo Houston Texas

Well divorces are ugly and now im forced to start selling off my stuff.
91 VR-4 I bought this car last year in NC and drove it back to Tejas (texas for you northern boys)
mods
Evo suspension (love it! best mod to date)
17 X 8 Toxxin rims, rears have practically brand new bridgstone RE-070 fronts are re750 (needs replaced)
Also has stock rims with decent good tires

jdm galant FMIC
big 16g
3inch catback (with no cat) exhaust
HKS canister filter
HKS VPC
DSM chip stage 3
precision turbo 780cc injectors
palm logger
hks turbo timer
turbosmart mbc
alpine 7864
polk db 6.5 all around

AC works great
Cruise works great
dual lighting in dash works
4ws still there no leaks

now for the bad
when i bought it i was told it had light surface rust (bull sh1t) maybe us southern region folks have a diferent idea of rust grading as were are not used to rust period.
its got rust on the drivers a pillar, on bottom of doors(inside) probably under ground effects. interior is good, front windshield is cracked.

the car is a blast to drive handles very well. I would ask for more but the rust is a issue to me.

Last edited by a moderator:

I will get on some more pics asap. Might be tonight, more than likely tomorrow. Thanks

Sorry guys if I have been unresponsive with this. Damn divorce has sucked the life out of me so the past few months have been less than memorable. I have disconnected the vpc, put the stock chip back in the ecu and put the stock injectors back in. All the vpc components are still in place so if you want the vpc it can easily be rewired. Make me a offer. Times are real bad and I need the money, but please try not to rape me my ex is doing a good enough job of that.

icurunnin

not what you want to hear but i am sure it will sell with $400-700 off your asking price. the rust is probably what keeps people from buying it. its a clean car.

jnava

Staff member
your no longer interested in trades.Is that correct?

From H.I. that was me that called ya LOL.
i just wanted to get some info from ya and ENGINE pics. I PMed ya, i don't know if you got it or not.

Yeah! I able to see rust in your photographs.But its fine we can maintain that one.I am looking for a car since long ago.I am impressed with your car,but you said,you are facing rust problem on the bottom of the car,if you agreed to repaint the car before selling,then i agree to buy that one.
===================
alesianlarken

Used Cars

opps left out a part. i mean how much under are you willing to go from 3500.. and who cars bout the rust thats small and treatable im sure. car looks beautiful

Sorry I have not responded. Divorce and job is eating my time. 1st 2000 takes it 1500 with stock rims

Car needs
Clutch is getting weak
Front control arms
Front tires on 17 rims
Brake line under car started leaking last night

Only go fast stuff on car
Big 16g
Front ic
Hks filter canister
Running only 10psi
Adjustable fuel pressure regulator
Still has evo suspension

Been my daily driver till yesterday. The metal brake lines under the car are rusting

Two eight one 65 eight 397 eight

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts