The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

SOLD!1991 Black GVR4 Puyallup Area WA $1000 obo SOLD!!

I'm selling my dream car because i got stupid and put her into a ditch. She has 135,000 on odo.

Mods that I can think of:
battery relocated
big 16g turbo
Injen intake with a 2G maf
rebuilt tranny sometime ago
Stock block and head
Greddy kevlar timing belt
New clutch, pressure plate, lightened flywheel and throwout bearing
Safc2
stock blue top 450cc injectors
socketed E-prom ECU
New front Cv axles both sides
3" exhaust O2 housing back no cat sounds really nice.

things she needs
quite a bit of body work as you can see in the pictures
the idle surges from 800 up to 1400
valve cover is cracked
tires
drivers seat
some other stuff
if you have any questions call me at 253-306-2715 or email me at [email protected]

sorry she's a bit dirty she's been sitting for a month or so
SS850064.jpg

hufdg.jpg

the drivers seat is stuck in that position from me bouncing around when i wrecked her.
00003.jpg

SS850062.jpg

00001.jpg

as you can see the front took most of the impact.
00002.jpg

00004.jpg

SS850061.jpg

SS850063.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

i dont have time or a place to part it out so i'll just keep it for sale untill it sells.

i be interested in a trade/partial trade for a suzuki samurai but not really anything else

atc250r

Staff member
If you weren't on the other side of the country I'd be all over this. Just for the record, any damage to the FMIC? Info on it and the piping?

John

Terry Posten

This car is screaming RALLY!

the FMIC is bent and filled with dirt and should probably be replaced and the hood is tweaked so i cant open it to inspect the rest of the piping.

JC,
I have 1059/2000, a 91 VR4 that has a fairly good body, no rust but some dings in the body. It looks like everywhere yours is bad mine is good. She is black with a sun roof and 117K miles. Before I got it the car was stolen, they took out the front seats, motor and transmission junk yard style; cut all the wiring connections and hoses (someone knew what they were looking at)and dumped the car back on the freeway. I got it for parts to get #360 running; which is running really nice. I know I could make one good car out of yours and mine but it would be 3rd in a line of car projects and I need another car project like I need a Pinto. Let me know if your interested, I am sure we could work something out.
-Kevin

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned