The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: IL1996 gmc 4x4 jimmy tow vehicle 2,250 obo Trades?

Status
Not open for further replies.

3rdstrikedsm

I have a 1996 gmc jimmy with many new parts on it.
I had plans of using this for a tow vehicle but due to tough financial times I will be de tuning my project and will not need a tow vehicle anymore.
I put new upper balljoints,4 sensatrac shocks,idlerarm,swaybar links,alternater,belt,tensioner and pullys, K&N filter, serviced all fluids including the diff and t-case. I have also charged the a/c.
The previous owner had the transmission rebuilt with a towing shift kit about 14k miles ago. I also put new pads rotors,drums,wheel cycls on.

The truck has 145k on it and runs tip top.

Now for the not so good, The rear quarter has a good size dent, The windshield is cracked on the lower part and the cat converter needs replaced or hollowed out because it is starting to rumble(common problem)

I have pulled a fullsize trailer with a 3kgt vr4 on it and it did very well.

I forgot it has had a coolant flush to green to get rid of the junk dexcool.

Last edited:

3rdstrikedsm

I also have a used right front fender in white to replace the one that is on it so this will be included.

3rdstrikedsm

1,950 Or may entertain trades.

I may need a tow vehicle haha, what kind of trades are you interested in?

3rdstrikedsm

something of equal value, Let me know what you may have via pm.

3rdstrikedsm

This a great running truck with no hidden problems, Please spare me the headach of putting it on e-bay.

3rdstrikedsm

Did I mention it has leather and a cd player? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned