The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1991 VR4 #981 It Handles Extras Kansas City MO $3800

Tons of Handling Infrastructure already there, it just needs you. I would take 25% via Paypal and the rest Cash or Cashiers Check

Lots of infrastructure upgrades to suspension, handling, fuel system ( good for 400+hp )

Extra US smallblock included, Rear LSD, Adjustable Control arms, Water Injection System

See the webpage for 26 pictures and details:

click

See the webpage for 26 pictures and details:

Last edited by a moderator:

atc250r

Staff member
Please add a location to the title as per the rules.

Thanks.

John

V8EATER

I've seen this car first hand, and it's well built. At this price, it's a very good deal.

I'll include a water injection kit with aquamist nylon line, adjustable 'relay' boost sensor, a tap, nozzles, and 3 square foot of nascar style 1/4" carbon fiber plate.

The entire Fuel System, Cyclone Manifold, and Water Injection is already programmed in the ECU program by Keydiver.

Offers?

does it have backseats and everything still? this car is amazing, but im looking for the galant i buy to be my DD lol...

Quoting Jet:
does it have backseats and everything still? this car is amazing, but im looking for the galant i buy to be my DD lol...

Its setup like a Porsche "RS", no radio, no ac.. Still has power windows, locks, sunroof, and full bumpers.

If you want it I'll now also throw in (2) 6' pieces of fairly strong Aluminum bar from a server rack to make lighter bumpers if you like.

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
KC, you said that out loud.

New price, have a look through the page click for all the details - about 70 upgrades and its under 3,000 Ibs. looking stock with full bumpers.

I'v been looking for a vr4 for the last little bit. I'm very interested in your car, but i have a few questions. Is this car still capable of being a daily driver? Personnaly i dont mind a stiff ride and i enjoy being able to drive a car hard threw the turns more then a straight line. Is there any rust, is the engine burning any oil, and has there ever been any major problems? Also, Would you mind providing contact information? Thanks!

Spott

KC did you own this car at some point, maybe thats why you like it.

had this car been available a few months ago when i bought mine id be all over it. gorgeous car with perfect mods.

Any problems with the car? Any rust? Hows the engine? Have you done a compression test?

I have failed to find rust other than one spot on the right rear passenger door, about a 3/4" bubble near the front of the door that developed after the car was last buffed and waxed a year ago.

It does not leak or burn oil, the boost has never been turned up past what a stock clutch can handle however all the infrastructure is there for FTDs.

This car has never had repairs made to any body panels and the chassis is true and in great condition. As for a daily driver it has not the amenities for hot weather and does ride like a sportscar. I had the chance to compare this car in Denver when I finished it in 01 with a Carrera 4 and while the C4 got a lot more looks the galant was much faster through the mountains whether tarmac or gravel.

I have priced a harness/rollbar through a local shop run by a Board Of Director of the SCCA at $700 and would recommend highly something be installed for daily driving, maybe a cooler full of ice too!

All the spares are listed here click

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts