The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 92 GVR4 #501/1k - Fort Worth, Texas SOLD to ?????

icurunnin

SOLD!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bawling.gif

Last edited:

ktmrider

Beau-t-full! Also note it was originally an AZ car so you can bet there's no rust in site.
I still see the A/C and cruise assemblies, both still working? Mileage would be good too.
Bump for a clean and nicely modded ride.

I will vouche for this car!If you have the money and want a VR4 this would be the one to buy.

Good luck with the sale.

boostedinaz

Milage?

icurunnin

230k I believe. I havent driven it much but I am sure that is acurate. I also just bought my new truck so I need to get rid of this baby. I have decided to drop a $1k off the price in hopes that its low enough for someone to buy.

** I also forgot to add that wheels and tires have less than 1k miles on them and come with free replacement road hazard with Discount tire. I just also put brand new rotors front and rear along with brand new pads front and rear. Also forgot to mention it has a fuel pump rewire using 10 gauge power wire and 10 gauge ground. Also had all the fluids (tranny oil, transfer case, and rear diff).

Last edited:

icurunnin

pics taken today 4-29-08
DSC01064.jpg

DSC01065.jpg

DSC01066.jpg

DSC01067.jpg

DSC01068.jpg

DSC01069.jpg

DSC01070.jpg

DSC01071.jpg

DSC01072.jpg

DSC01073.jpg

DSC01074.jpg

DSC01075.jpg

DSC01077.jpg

DSC01079.jpg

DSC01080.jpg

DSC01081.jpg

DSC01082.jpg

DSC01083.jpg

DSC01085.jpg

DSC01086.jpg

DSC01087.jpg

DSC01088.jpg

DSC01089.jpg

DSC01090.jpg

DSC01092.jpg

DSC01094.jpg

Stand firm my friend, that car is worth 8k all day!

Besides, its not even really summer yet.

Bump for a Gorgeous Galant that is worth every penny of the asking price.

One would easily spent twice that to build it to where it is now.

GLWS!

Flip4G63

yea i say bump that price back to asking.

you will get it!

it may take awile to sell but it will sell at that price!

7grand is cheating your self!

what would it cost to ship this thing to NC do you know? im looking for another galant since mine sold.

icurunnin

$700 is the average I found to you. that doesnt include covered or up top delivery (vehicle sits on the upper rack to keep fluids from other vehicles dripping onto it)

wow! i have $7,000 cash right now that i would love to spend on this. Only thing is i really dont want to drive down there with the gas prices and i find it too risky to ship imo with money up in limbo sight unseen no matter what car it is. AGH!! wish you were closer!! Also know i may be able to fly but eh idk...

boostedinaz

Eveything works A/C, windows, any drivetrain issues?

icurunnin

everything works including the cruise. All windows roll up and down without any issues, the sunroof opens and closes without any issues, a/c blows cold, heater blows hot, does not overheat, both green and orange lights work in the cluster, both power mirrors work, wait I did forget the power antenna just went out a few days ago /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif. yeah I guess that is something you could call wrong with it.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts