The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: **SOLD** 2000 Audi A6 2.7T, 6-Speed, Detroit, MI, $6500

Status
Not open for further replies.

PJGross

FS: ***SOLD*** 2000 Audi A6 2.7T, 6-speed manual, Detroit Mi area, $6500
Color: Ming Blue
Miles: 156,xxx
Other: Heated front and rear seats, 3 position memory driver seat, moonroof, AWD, stock ECU, stock turbos, stock boost, well maintained (history avail on request)

Bought certified used in 2003 and female adult driven. Original clutch and turbos attest to this. Mobile 1 oil used.

Motivated to sell, new car on way.

Last edited:

1gnasty

interested in trading for a galant /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Ted Andkilde

Call Larry Parker

He was talking about picking up an older S4 last time I talked to him, this looks pretty similar.

Cheers, Ted

JSchleim18

To be honest, this has the same motor as the S4...basically an S4 in an A6 body...very nice! GL with the sale!

Bump for an awesome car. I did a 2.5" custom vband tig welded turboback on one of these a couple weeks ago and I loved the car. Interior is great, smooth ride, good power. Everything anyone could want in a good car and that's a great price.

PJGross

Thanks for comments guys.

I should have said "S4 engined" with room to haul 4 adults over 6' with ease. Big issue with going to the S60 was room in the back seat. The Audi fits a car seat behind me (5'11") and I still have room to operate the clutch. Luckly the S60 wheel telescopes out to give my knee clearance. S80 only had a tad bit more room.

Audi maintained in warranty, then Audi certified mechanics maintained at a local independent shop, with a few things done by VAST Performance here in town (Downpipe modification, O2 sensors, and pesky ignition control module, no performance modifications....wife wouldn't let me).

I really was debating keeping the A6 and selling either the Impala or GVR4, but the GVR4 isn't running and the Impala is just my size and personality.

I am truly pricing to sell as I would like to get it out of the driveway. Please spread the word. I will entertain offers, but my wife will kill me if it includes a GVR4 with it.

Thanks,

PJ

Larry Parker

ah yes nice ride, but im a wagon man looking for an avant... Thanks ted for keeping an eye open

PJGross

**sold**

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Oh well, maintanence to make these quick adds up fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned