The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

SOLD: EB in MA Mercedes 2.3-16 Cosworth, Black 5 speed 1986

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bimmubishi

I think that covers the GVR4 rules for title posting.

Photos are here and on ebay-

click

Ebay ad-

click
I decided to keep the Evo. That means I have to sell something and as fickle as my decision making regarding cars might seem, there is reason behind my madness. I love this car, perhaps more than I've loved another street car. It has more to show me every day. It's controllable and quick (but not powerful like a 4g63). The car doesn't show it's age. The paint is nearly perfect.

The ebay description pretty much tells it all. I'm sure that Galant guys would love the car because it's sort of the outcast car that Mercedes never wanted to make.

If someone from the Galant list wins it I'll include either a freshly rebuilt LSD for it or a spare dog leg 5 speed transmission. I have an entire extra car's worth of parts for it since I was planning on tracking this car eventually.

I will ship.

Alex

Last edited by a moderator:

SleepinGVR4

Wow I can't believe your selling this Alex. I wish I could afford another project, I'd snatch this up. Good luck with the sale.

BUMP for an awesome car!

toybreaker

iconoclast
Damn!

Those are one sweet daily driver!

Do you take green stamps? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

bump. I saw this car last week in person and it is really clean. good luck with a sale, Al

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts