The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS/FT: #1350 green 1991 galantvr4 N.C $2800 SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

I bought this galant about 2.5 months ago, Its got a salvage title from hail with minor dents and a cracked windshield( was like that when i bought it.) lived in boone N.C its entire life and spent most its time in the hands of an older women from what i understand? has rust on the bottom which is why im selling/trading it.

1991 green GVR4
141k on the clock
new CV axles on the front left and right.
~~symborski shifter kit
~~1G shifter( shorter than stock)
~autometer of faze oil psi and boost gauge included
~greddy profecB spec2 boost controller( installed but can be removed if you want to knock the price down, never ran over 13psi)
~evo8 suspension all the way around.
~Brand new tires on the stock black wheels( about 5k miles)
~very nice front pads, the rears need pads and rotors.
~Megan 2.5 to 3 in downpipe followed by a HI-Flow cat and 3 inch exhaust.

interior is in nice shape, everything works! drivers seat is worn but all others are in very good condition, one small tear in the dash but its taped up so it cant get worse, i use a windshield cover to keep the sun out also.

I'm really only trying to cut my losses and even take a hit if i need to. paid 2300 for the car alone. With gauges suspension and boost controller im looking for 3k OBO very negotiable, also looking for trades for either another gvr4 and cash on my part or alltrac Celica, Subaru 2.5rs just anything fun and awd WITH NO RUST!!

heres a pic of me on dragons tail until i get nice interior etc shots.. really want this gone to somebody who can deal with it better than me....

click

Last edited by a moderator:

JSchleim18

Good Luck with the sale...you need to add a location and price to the title before it's deleted.

Oh and a picture as well...just helping out /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Last edited:

i also have a 1990 eclipse gsx that i was going to swap all the stuff out of( 5 lug, anything on the rear i could to get rid of some rust.) it can also go if the buyer would like to do the swap i have intended. the rust is mostly on stuff that can be replaced ex. control arms, calipers etc... new steel braided brake lines all the way around also.

1gnasty

i got a 90 integra with a b20 vtec for trade if u like

464/2K

i might have a guy interested. he is in iraq right now but returns with in a month. i'll let you know when i talk to him.

really looking for something AWD but ill keep it in mind! yes please let me know what your friend thinks! i was planning on putting about $2,000 into a new trans and turbo setup but i need to sell it. Its got a fresh oil change and ill continue to do things here and there until it sells

Last edited by a moderator:

is the Integra still around? i found somebody who may want to trade me a gvr4 for it.

the digicam stopped working when i finally got it lifted, im just going to snap some pics of it at the house..

i got some pictures taken, if your interested give me your email and ill send them out.

steve

Quote:
At least one clear photo of the actual car for sale is required. If you are serious about selling your vehicle, this should not be a problem.

Please add pics or I have to remove the ad. Thanks.

didnt realize i had to have them on the page, ill do it today when im home.

Brooks

steve

The "photoreflect" page you linked to was not loading when I checked. It loaded now, although slowly. Hosting your pics here is your best bet.

atc250r

Staff member
Please fix the pics. The ones on that site you linked to work very slowly. Like Steve said, our server is preferred for use on our board and some good underhood, interior, and exterior shots would go a long way in selling it. I'll give it a day or two and then we'll have to remove the ad.

Thanks.

John

Last edited:

car has been sold, sorry for not posting that! Thats the only reason pics have not been added. you can remove the post and thanks again!

steve

Marked SOLD. Saved here for posterity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned