The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 92 galant vr4 $2900 in Ohio (45013) -SOLD-

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm selling my summit white 92 vr4. The asking price is $2900 obo. The car runs great but I'm having trans problems again. This time reverse is the issue. All of the foward gears work well but when put into reverse the trans binds and it will stall (shift fork?). When I bought the car it had been sitting for a long time so the rear steer lines started to leak when I got it. I removed the lines to the back and now have a full 4 bolt swap including a talon power steering rack waiting to be installed. You will be able to remove the rear steer all togeather if you choose. I replaced the rubber brake lines with stainless steel and installed a set of four cross drilled rotors. As for the motor it's all stock with the exception of a 16g turbo. The interior and exterior are in great shape. A few dings and some rust on the bottom but that is to be expected. The widows were just tinted this past summer. The car has a very nice 2.5 inch stainless steel down pipe and exhaust hand built and tig welded by a great local fabricator. I've got about $600 invested in in the tubing, flex pipe, flanges and mufler alone. The car will come with four extra summit white doors and glass, a trunk lid with wing and an extra front bumper cover. If you want I will also through in the original 4g63 and trans but they will both need to be rebuilt. Please send me a line if you have any questions.

My pictures will not upload! I'll try again in a min. Please don't delete

Last edited by a moderator:

SteveDSM

hey, im interested, but wondering if it is at least running well enough to make it back to Iowa (about a 9 hour drive?) and could you possibly send any/all pictures of interior and engine bay as well as maybe a little more detailed info (mileage, any known history, etc) to my email? if so i would GREATLY appreciate it...

email: [email protected]

Thanks,
Steve

yeah any pics of the interior and engine bay would be great..how many miles on it?

The car runs just fine. It is up for a long drive if you are. Just no reverse gear. I can't remember what % the tint is. It's dark but not as dark as the pictures make it look. I just wanted to protect the leather since it is still nice. Speaking of which I have a hole extra back seat too, I'd give it a 9 out of 10 on condition. As for more pictures I can take some but you guys will have to be patient for me, I'm having a problem getting the pics off of the camera. Well hang in there for me the pictures will be up soon. Thanks guys

cab222

You have a PM.

Sold! Thanks shawn, I hope you enjoy it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts