The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: '92 Eagle 2000GTX AWD Toronto, Ontario. $800.

4-door, grey, 5-speed, cloth interior, A/C, disk brakes.

I bought this car from a member of a DSM board. The car came with a trashed motor (spun rod bearing). The turbo was shot. The clutch was toast. The car had a few loose ends which I fixed (shady battery relocation and a few auto tranny pieces left from the manual swap). I also put on some new'ish rubber.

The bad:
- Windshield NEEDS replacing
- The body is solid but there is rust underneath the car where the undercoating seems to be missing. The radiator rack and the flat jack points both need the most attention and likely more work than just sand and paint.
- All 4 doors have rust on the bottom of them. It is just surface rust so a sanding and protectant is all it really needs.

The rest is just a project.

The car has been sitting in my garage since last January '07 and I'm way too busy to complete it. It's been over a year and I've barely even scratched the surface.

Take the shell with the full driveline, minus the clutch and motor.

I bought this thing for $1500. I'll take $800 is someone from this board wants it.

IMG_0897.jpg

IMG_0898.jpg

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts