The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

SOLD146/2000 green $2k NY some nice parts some missing parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

93accordEX

I bought this car a couple years ago from the original owner completely stock with about 82k miles. It had always been garaged in winters and was overall pretty clean. It was to compliment my first one and remain stock but that eventually changed. I sold my other one and decided to mod this. I bought a whole bunch of parts and ripped everything apart that I was to replace and wound up never finishing the project. Some things are still apart, and some original stock parts I have gotten rid of. To complete this car you need from the exhaust manifold to the exhaust tips, ecu, and maf. I think those are the only things I don't actually have. The seats were removed and some other parts in the engine bay have been removed like the radiator/fans/intercooler setup but I still have these parts. I think I left the transfercase off too after putting in the clutch. Front bumper is currently off as well. Also I have left some parts in that I didn't have the stock parts to go back in there place. The car has a walboro 255 fuel pump, a brand new act 2600 and fidanza flywheel, 560cc injectors, jnz tuning shifter and some brass shifter bushings. I think thats about it. The car is now only up to 87,xxx miles and is still in very nice shape. The exterior has some door dings and scratches but just about no rust. There is one tiny spot on the inside of the hood but it hasnt spread to the outside. The undercarriage has some minor surface rust here and there nothing out of the ordinary. It is also parked under an oak tree and has some dings from accorns landing on it. The front bumper has been cut for a large fmic. The leather interior is very nice. No wear on the seats at all. No cracks in the dash.

To sum it up

The bad:
needs manifold, turbo, downpipe, exhaust, ecu, maf
needs some assembly of other parts that come with the car
1 spot of rust under the hood
been sitting almost a year now
needs to be towed away

The good:
87k miles
brand new act 2600 and fidanza flywheel
walboro 255 and 560cc injectors
jnz tuning shifter
exterior is clean
interior is near mint
almost new tires
engine pulled strong, no problems
tranny shifts fine

I'm firm on $2,000 becuase if I don't get that I'll just part it out further but at this time I'm not looking to do that. Hoping for a quick sale as-is but we'll see how that goes.

- Jason

Last edited:

93accordEX

Check out the potential: /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif no, it's not included

I'm just north of NYC. Also I'll be posting a bunch of aftermarket parts for sale that I intended on using on this car, so if you wanted some of those along with the car I'd be willing to deal. PM me here, reply to this thread, or e-mail me at [email protected] if interested.

Thanks
Jason

93accordEX

anyone want it as is? Still don't really want to part it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts