The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1991 Galant VR4 in Wi $2900obo...Sold...

Status
Not open for further replies.

1991 Galant that I bought in November 2004, it had about 6k less on it then and that includes the drive back from Florida where the car is from. It's been stored indoors ever since.

This is a RUST Free car, there is none too be found Anywhere. I just put the motor in last weekend and am waiting only on an ecu to try and get it fired up.

Motor has less then 40k on the short block.

Head is 200 mile old stock rebuild.

Motor has new OEM MLS head gasket and ARP head studs.

New water pump
New alternator
New intake and exhaust gaskets troughout

Nice 14b turbo and stock blue top 450cc injectors

There is a exedy preassure plate and 6 puck sprung disk with a ACT Xact Aluminum flywheel.

Last time I drove it the trans shifted without a problem and should still do the same.

Here is a link to the old for sale thread on the car.

click

It no longer has the same front subframe or front brake lines but instead was swapped with the front end from my 1992 with 113k on it. Everything on it is in very nice shape with nothing needing attention right away. It's just back to more orrginal condition for the whole front of the car.

Other than that all that was in the last thread still applies such as the AFC for $100 extra installed.

Still has Apexi pen style turbo timer wired and working.

And really sweet Aiwa cd player will be left FOR FREE! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Once again questions or comment's may be directed twords the number or email below..

Thanks for the space, Sam L.

[email protected]

920-277-9042

M01A0274.jpg

M01A0273.jpg

M01A0276.jpg

M01A0277.jpg

M01A0278.jpg

M01A0279.jpg

Will update pics as I go, motor is in the car just need to snap a couple shots of it...

Last edited by a moderator:

spartan

As I said in the emails I have sent you let me know as soon as the car is running. Also, what does the car now have in it as far as a steering rack goes, and does the motor have the balance shafts?

Last edited:

^The motor does have balance shaft's. I had the thought to pull them but some buyers may think the "extra vibration" to be too much and evrything was nice so they stayed.

It also has the looped power rack from my 92' that car has been driven for a few year's like that without any issues and it is not any harder to turn than a manuel rack. If you really wanted too you could hook a pump back up and it would work as it should..

Car is sold , thanks for the ad space..

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts