The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FEELER: 99.5 Volkswagen Jetta, WI, asking $4200

pachood_1953

99.5 vw Jetta

2.0, 5spd.
~134,xxx miles
Power locks
A/C
Crank windows
6 disc cd changer in the trunk, tape up front

This has been my daily driver for the past year, but Im looking to get a truck

I just replaced all of the door lock goodies that tend to fail. Has crank windows so they should last.
It needs a little work. It needs a ball joint in the drivers side, and the rear drivers side caliper is a little odd. I believe it needs to be replaced. Today on the way to work, my wipers died...It could just be the relay, I havent had a chance to look into it yet.

Im planning on fixing everything shortly, but until then Im asking 4200, which is a ways under blue book.

Im heading to the dealership this weekend and hopefully getting a subaru or a jeep..so depending on what they will give me trade in, its up in the air whether this thing is for sale or not.

Contact me here, or at [email protected] if you have any questions or interest.

03-04-07_1702.jpg

03-04-07_1701.jpg

pachood_1953

Bumping this to the top.

I just replaced the strut mounts, the ball joints, wheel bearings and the door lock module.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts