The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: **SOLD**90 Galant GSX/ 106/2k Swap Columbia, MO $2,750

Up for sale is my 1990 Galant GSX which was used as a body for #106/2000

Includes:
Rebuilt OEM 6 bolt with ARP head bolts
ACT 2100
Ported 14b turbo
Aeromotive AFPR
6AN line from the Walbro 255 to the filter
GVR4 transmission
3 bolt LSD Rear end
*perfect leather interior*
original dash with badge
boost gauge
MBC
JDM front bumper w/ foglights
GVR4 sideskirts in black go with the car when sold
Also, ANYTHING on the VR4 that would have been better than the GSX as far as driveline or really ANYTHING goes was swapped over. Just for good measure that is.

the bad includes a bunch of small things:
Front passenger wheel bearing is going out( will prolly fix soon)
Alternator acts up at idle when it is cold outside (if it gets worse I'll end up replacing it)
Leaks a small amount of oil/trans fluid, but the trans is full and the oil level doesn't change
hail damage from one of these Missouri storms
front corner light needs coercing to stay in place
turn signals are non-existant on the front. thought i'd leave that up to the buyer since there are a couple ways of going about that one.

I absolutely love the car, handles good, solid, awesome in the snow, which I was able to try out this year.

2300 on engine
19x,xxx on body
130,xxx on GVR4 transmission and odometer in dash

I want 3,000$ for the car, we can neg. on a spare GVR4 transmision and transfercase

I prefer e-mail [email protected]
Pictures are here:

click

CAR HAS BEEN SOLD!

Last edited by a moderator:

atc250r

Staff member
You need to add a picture of the car as per the rules.

Thanks.

John

thanks for the heads up, i didn't see it in the rules, but i miss things in small print.

i live on a dirt road, not much to do about that one. it does dukes of hazzard well enough if you ask it to.

Bump for ya man.

You should let me borrow it... yeah that's it "borrow".

i'll let you borrow it for 2800, and you can even borrow it indefinitely.

more pictures of car and interior *clean* are here : click

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts