The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1992 VR4 #907/1000 Provo UT $800 SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

It'S SOLD

This car is in really good condition. The leather is almost perfect and last time I drove it, it ran great. So what's the catch? I had to borrow two parts from the Driveline to keep my Expo on the road. But I need this out of my garage, so here's the deal of the year. The car comes with thousands of dollars in parts and stereo system that cost around five thousand. Here's the parts list just off the top of my head, I'll edit it with more parts latter as I think of them

AGP L2R turbo couple thousand miles on it since I had it rebuilt and it works perfect Supports 550HP
PWR AIR/WATER intercooler
Baer 13" Brakes
Whiteline 26mm Rear Sway bar
Greddy E-manage with extra harness
Greddy E-01 Boost controller
Water Injection with Aqua Mist nozzles and a shurflo pump
Ported 2g exhaust manifold.
EVO injectors.
880cc incjectors
EVO III Elbow, slightly ported
Spherical Bearing Rear control arms
Electric Exhaust Cutout 3"
Evo Fuel Pump
Supra Fuel Pump
Cyclone Manifold-complete and in good shape
MAF translator with 3" GM MAF
and a few other odds and ends

The Stereo consists of
A complete Pioneer ODR system, which was the best stereo system on the planet for a very long time and still sounds better than 99% of what's out there. All of the components are connected by fiber optics.
I have the CD Deck, controller, two remotes, A processor that does Dual 31 band EQ Time Delay and a whole lot more and a CD Changer. Each on of the ODR components cost around $1000 new. The amplifiers are very rare Infinity Class D full range amps. It has a 6 3/4 pioneer premier Kevlar driver in the door a 3 inch infinity in the dash and Emit Ribbon tweeters. This system sounds as close to perfect as I've ever heard in a car.

Now the problem is that my expo chewed up the output end and the back housing on it's transfer case and also the splined piece to the drive shaft. These two pieces were borrowed from my galant to keep it on the road since it's the family car. The diff is in perfect shape and just needs the back end put back on, which you can get from any transfer case Automatic or Manual, and the splined piece to the drive shaft, which I still have and that is fine shape. So if someone showed up with a 23 spline transfer and a drive shaft they could literally get this car put back together and drive it away in a 1/2 hour. I just need it gone and don't have the time to fix it.

I'll get pics of whatever anyone wants just let me know.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wilfongtsi

Why are all the good deals always so far away! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif What color? Clear title? Sunroof? Rust?

toybreaker

iconoclast
Sold!!!

By a funny coincindence, I will be in Salt Lake early next week, and we can do the deal then.

Thanks!

It's green with a clear tittle. I'm the 3rd owner if I remember right and it does have a sunroof. No rust and it just has a little clear coat pealing on the spoiler

toybreaker

iconoclast
I've got my wife addicted to these cars now. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

She said just buy it, and who am I to argue?

Please, consider the car sold, and the money on the way.

Thank you for the chance to pick this up, that's got to be deal of the year so far. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

Gaaahhh!! How did I miss this?! I live it Salt Lake City...! I was even online when it was posted /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bawling.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts