The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Galant VR4 332/2000 NJ Asking $700

Status
Not open for further replies.

I rescued this car from the crusher back in May, hoping I would get it together, but I don't time or energy to get it running. It has no engine or transmission. The wiring in the engine compartment is less then stellar. The battery was moved to the trunk by a previous owner, and the original battery connection has been replaced by a Rockford Fosgate fuse box. Everything still works, I have driven the car before the timing belt on the old engine broke. The interior is in good shape, I replaced the instrument cluster which was broken, installed a working cruise control, and checked over all the features, and everything still works. There is a non-cruise cable in the car though. Car includes some HID kit, not sure of the brand, but these are some of the brightest HIDs I have ever seen. The front bumper has the "city lights" I think they are called. I'm not to into the GVR4 stuff so excuse my ignorance. I have also been told that the front bumper fascia is not the original USDM bumper, maybe JDM?? There is a 4 bolt LSD rear from a 93 Eclipse in the car, and the 4WS has been taken out. Also front end parts from the Eclipse have been put in for a complete 5 bolt wheel lug pattern conversion. The car has been lowered, not sure what suspension parts were used. I know the front shocks are KYB. There is an optima yellow top in the trunk with the relocation kit. Driveshaft is in the car, and I have the t-case in my basement out of the elements. The is a 2.5 inch turbo back Buschur "bullet muffler" exhaust still in the car. Sounded great with the old engine. The body has a few good sized dents on the passenger side. One on the fender and one on the rear door. It was painted a custom color years ago. It is gunmetal with metallic sparkles. Not a bad color. It was originally Nile Black. There is a carbon fiber hood on the car in very nice shape. It has two hood pins in the front. There are also the hood vents in the trunk from the original hood which is gone. I have the dash plaque and trunk emblems to go with the car. I would rather sell complete, if not I have to get rid of it by March and it will be parted out and going back to the crusher. Please someone save this car. Located in Northern NJ, near Morristown. Asking $700, can work on price.

galant hood
galant front
galant suspension
galant headliner
galant seats
galant dash
galant rear
galant side
galant side

Pm Sent!
Dibs if that counts for anything. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

If parted out.. i got first on the
Headlight
Taillights
Dash plaque and trunk emblems
Door Panel
:[EDIT]:
hmm maybe i should pick up the car.. =] /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

maroonmetallic

Wow.. someone grab this..

93 grille & headlights
93 LS front bumper
carbon fiber hood..
4-bolt swap

That right there is worth OVER $700!

I wish it was closer.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bawling.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bawling.gif

-Shawn

Wilfongtsi

Pics of the hood vents in the trunk? That front bumper is interesting. pm sent.

Last edited:

pizzaluvr

someone needs to get it now!!!! i wish i could. that is a great deal. would you deliver it to south carolina for that price?

Last edited:

Flip4G63

DAMN... bring that bitch to texas i have cash in hand. lol

damn good deal

atc250r

Staff member
If you want someone to come and rescue the whole car I can do it, I've got the truck and trailer. Does it even have a motor in it? Let me know what you want to do.

John

Last edited:

^^^ lol.. i got a Truck but no Trailer.. No problem ill rent one from U-haul unless one of you Guys wanna let me borrow one.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

CutlassJim

Quote:
pm sent..

Yeah he'll see it before he probably sees this stupid f***ing post! Can people please stop doing this? It clutters the f*** outta the thread and is considered post whoring on every other forum on the web.

guy calm your nerves..
I pm'ed way before he posted a comment on his thread and still didnt reply back so i figured if he see this post.. i figure he would reply back so calm down.. and if it bothers you seeing "PM SEND" then dont bother reading it..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts