The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Galant Vr4 1285/2000 NY $3000

Hey, well looks like its time to sell the Galant. I have number 1285/2000. Its summit white. The car has been sitting for a little while. The car is not drivable at the moment. It needs very little work to be drivable, but I dont have the time right now. The MAF needs to be wired properly and a new TPS needs to be installed, which I have. There is no rust on the car except the typical spots on the hood. The car has a freshly built head(less than 1k miles) and a big 16g turbo in excellent condition. There is no shaft play at all. The timing belt is also new. The body has 167k miles. The mod list is:
Big16g turbo
Evo3 Manifold
Ported o2 housing
turbotrix 2.5" exhaust with a borla muffler
No cat
Evo8 fuel injectors
Custom I/C piping with a Greddy Type S bov
Modified 1st gen smic. Inlet and outlet increased in size 2.25"
2g MAF and ECU w/ keydiver
94 Talon TSi Trans
ACT 2600 clutch/pp
Apexi SAFC
Talon Shifter/shift boot
1gen eclipse steering wheel
H&R springs and GAB adjustable struts
15x7 Kosei K1s. Needs new tires
Powerslot rotors
Possibly SS clutch line
JDM headlights w/ city lights

If I think of anything else I will edit my post.
577372362_l.jpg

Im pretty sure it needs a TPS which I have. THe MAF needs to be wired up, and It needs a better way to connect to the turbo. And It needs a battery. And maybe a vacuum line or 2. Its all pretty easy, and Its a shame that I need to sell it but my parents want it out and Im really trying to move out of the house. Im pretty sure thats it.

bump.. I still have it. Im going to be working on it a little in the next few days to get it working.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts