The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 2003 Tarmac Black Evolution, NE PA, $20k - SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

SOLD
evo2-large.jpg

The car has alot of modifications done to it.

I have setup a webpage to fully document the car as best as possible and provide you with a detailed description and history of the car. It is fairly lengthy, but I'm not one to hide anything so if your interested check out the following page for more details:

The car has 60,XXX miles
I'm asking $20,000 for the car and alot of extra parts.
Did I mention you should check out the webpage for more details?

You can contact me through the email listed at the bottom of the above webpage, or through PM. I'll be glad to return a phone call to anyone as well just send me your number in email or PM.

Let me know if you have any questions

Thanks
Tony

Last edited by a moderator:

The car was tuned on the emanage by AMS, before the turbo upgrade. After the upgrade I went to an ECU FLash tune from jestrtuning.com, which has also been tweaked by myself. It also has NTLS, and knock light builtin now. I will include stock flash rom, jestr's rom and both emanage tunes with the car.

number3

Tony is a good guy, guys. I have known him for almost 10 years.

Thanks for the kind words guys! I hate to see it go as well. I just feel as though it's time to start another project car before this one gets any more over the top.

I have title in hand and I have taken delivery of my new car so this one must go!

Previous buyer couldn't come up with the cash so, The car is back up for sale! First person with cash takes it. No more deposits no more promises to pay. If you have cash its yours!

Tony

dsmtalontsi95

Wish I had the money. Free bumb

If you have a trade and are willing to accept kbb trade-in value for it lemme know!

Polish

Quote:
If you have a trade and are willing to accept kbb trade-in value for it lemme know!

2007 Honda Fit Sport, Manual, Black/Black. Nice System. 12,500 Miles.

Any interest? I want an Evo and yours is flipping sick.

Click for Fit KBB

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts