The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 90 GGSX Not Running. $900 Rochester, NY

I have for sale a 1990 Mitsubishi Galant GSX. No rust as it is from PA (they don't seem to use salt like here in NY). It currently does not run. This is because of a sensor or coil pack, as it has no spark. There is no damage to the motor. It is basically a loaded car with a standard trans. The options are power windows, locks, mirrors, cruise, AC, AWD, tape player, color changing dash, sunroof, factory aluminum rims, and spoiler. It is actually rarer than a VR-4. There were only about 1700 GSXs made for one year in the US. It is a 4 cylinder 135hp 4G63 non turbo engine. It could very easily be made into a turbo. I have rebuilt the front cv shafts about 2,000mi ago, and I have just rewired the lights so you have daytime running lights, and you can never run your battery down by leaving on your lights. I have cleaned out the engine and put dynalube in the oil. It comes with a K&N air filter and the air can has been hacked for more flow. I have done some maintenance to it and it has been a good car. I don't have the time or money to put into this car now. I want it to go to a good home. The color is silver exterior and blue cloth interior. I will be able to send you more pics through email or you can call me for more info. You can reach me anytime on my cell @ 203-246-7321.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/idea.gif 186,450 miles, as indicated by the pic above your post.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts