The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1991 GVR-4, Saint Louis, MO 3,000.00 obo SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

1991 Galant has about 160k on the body, and 10k at the most on the engine. Belize Green (Hunter Green). The paint is rough w/ oxidation, no rust that I have seen. No sunroof. No A/C (Lines, compressor, condensor, everything removed).

6-bolt engine, JE pistons on Eagle Rods. Car has a bad intake valve. Car is still completely drive-able but the valve needs to be fixed ASAP. The car could be parted out for easily over 4k if someone had the time and wanted to do it.
Parts list:

SBR cast manifold
Tial 38mm wastegate recirc.
Full 3" exhaust
GM Maf-T blow through Setup.
Tial Blow off valve
IRC street kit FMIC (Spearco 2-210 core i think, with short route piping).
PTE 50 trim internal wg opening is welded shut due to external.
ND 650cc injectors
Aeromotive FPR
ND Supra pump hardwired
ACT 2100 PP w/ 6-puck disc
Cynergy Segmented Flywheel
H&R Sport springs
KYB GR-2s
5-lug hub conversion. (Stock galants came with a 4-lug setup)
late 90s GSX wheels, the ones that came on the late 2g GSX.
2g GSX/3kgt SL dual piston calipers on front.
EPROM ecu w/ dsmchip for 650s
S-AFC II
Also the car no longer has 4WS.

$3000.00 - or best offer

Photo_010108_001.jpg

Photo_010108_002.jpg

Photo_010108_003.jpg

Photo_010108_004.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

464/2K

lots of goods for a really good price.

89coltgt

pm sent

BadVr4

those are actually 00+ eclipse wheels. very hard to tell the difference between 97-99 gsx wheels, most people cannot tell the difference unless they are right next to eachother.

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Polished lip, two piece wheels= 97-99 GSX and some 2000-01 MY 3g cars (mostly Spyders).

Painted lip, one piece wheels= 2001-2002 3g cars.

bustedsm

Great seller, have known him personally for AGES and haven't known him to screw anyone over. This car could be a monster in the hands of someone willing to do it!

All pms have been replied to, "newvr4", i'm sorry but i have not received any PM from you.

i emailed you threw dsmtuners i belive but i have found a diff vr4, thanks for the responce very nice price nice car thanks again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts