The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

EB: Evolution II track car - Newton, MA

Bimmubishi

click

Email me at [email protected] with any inquiries you have. I'm going to be taking a break from racing next year and I don't need to sit on the car while I'm doing it. This is a very freakin competitive car for the money. You can't get any more performance for under 30k.

Alex

Last edited by a moderator:

Al,
I'd breakup the deatils into sections rather than have one huge paragraph. It's easier to read & better to find info.
Eg:
Suspension
Engine
Interior
Exterior....

Do it before anyone places a bid otherwise it will stay that way. It looks like you just threw the ad together real quick /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/wink.gif

Unfortunately I'm not looking for a track car, but could you tell me who made the fender flares for that car? Here's a bump for you and good luck selling it. Someone is going to get a fun weekend toy.

Lancer99

How much are you looking to get and is it street legal?

Lancer99

Nevermind found out its not legal to drive. I would have to take it easy at frist cause I know how to drive right drive done once but with that much hp's I think its better to take it easy with it.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts