The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 91 Green VR4, 160k miles, located in Queens, NY -- $3k

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hi All,

After many years with my galant vr4 I am finally selling it. First off the car is located in Queens, NY near jfk airport area. I am however living in PA. You can swing by to see the car but we'll have to schedule something for the test drive. The car had the engine rebuilt, 16g turbo , rebuilt tranny... Stock everything else. It's was my daily driver until I moved down to PA. Feel free to ask any questions. Bill Marino used to work on it and then Josh of JNZ Tuning has worked on it when I came to PA. The car drives fine and pulls well. I've never raced it. I am looking to get 3k for the car. Let me know if you have any question.

Thanks,
John

Last edited by a moderator:

VR_IV_MR

hey do you have any engine or interior pics? how many miles are on it? does the a/c pump cold? are you interested in a trade?

I'll have to ask my family to take some interior and engine pics for me.
The AC is still on but needs refill. It did run cold about 2 season ago.
The interior is in good shape except for driver's seat which has the usual tear. You can replace it. As for a trade, I rather just sell it. I am driving my wife's old car (corolla) while she gets the new one (tribeca).

added engine and interior pics. The suspension is AGX and whiteline springs.
Also there's a mistake with the mileage. It's actually 160k instead of 130k sorry for any confusion.

464/2K

your intercooler hose by the exhaust manifold is the wrong way, /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/wink.gif

bump good price for a galant!

atc250r

Staff member
Fixed the mileage in the title for you.

John

steve

Oil cap is upside down too. /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/tongue.gif

Free bump for a good price.

Wow.. what did you guys super zoom in on the pics.. Maybe you guys can tune it for me via the web too :) thanks for the bumps. I only wish I had more time to dedicated to the car. With the move and new job, it's hard. Thanks again. I'll be up in Queens this weekend. Let me know if you are interested in seeing it.

where are you living pa.im nin reading i would really like to see the car if i like ill buy right away,iff we can make a deal.thanks alot.
-Todd S

Hi Todd,

The car is actually in Queens, NY. Someone is looking at it this weekend. I might drive it down to PA if all else fails. I'm located in Chalfont, PA. Close to Doylestown.

Thanks,
John

hey i would like to look at the car willing to purchase if the price is rite hit me back stan 646 255 8571

Hey Stan,

I see you are not that far from me. I am out of town but will be up there next weekend, Jan 23rd.) Let me know if you are interested in seeing it then.

Thanks,
John

Yup.. that's me. How's it going? Can you believe I still have the car after all these years. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

hey sure glad to look at the car you can call my cell 646 255 8571 thanks for ur time

do you still have this car if so when can i take a look at it would like to buy it soon very soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts