The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: GVR4 In North FL or NYC areas

Status
Not open for further replies.

VR_IV_MR

Hey first post! I have visited this site for years but never was in the market but now I am looking for a VR4.

First of course, about the car: It needs to be able to pass emissions, and have cold blowing ac! Not too much rust please. Mods or not. Well taken care of a must!

So, I would rather buy a car near Tallahassee, but I will have to greyhound to you because I do not have a car here.

I am also able to buy one in NYC from Dec 15- Jan 5. I am willing to travel 4-5 hours outside of NYC during these dates. If anyone is interested in the NYC area I have a car for trade but I think Ill get in trouble for putting it up here (I'm a newbie shh) -let me know if you want more information on that (its not a dsm).

VR_IV_MR

Do you have a car for sale? I think only number 3 is out of my range... lol

blacksheep

Buy keydivers car in FL. Its freakin awesome. Since Bob's car is gone, Keydiver is next in line. Freakin awesome car. Buy it. look in the classifieds, if you ask for a link, I will have you banned.

VR_IV_MR

I've been talking to Jeff for over a month about his car- I know what I am going to miss out on but his car had all the emissions stuff removed and I didn't really want to have to mess with it- his car it seems like his car is supposed to be the way he wants it haha. Anyways don't remind me about that it hurts to think about it.

1gnasty

my is in nj close to ny

Gordian79

Quote:
I've been talking to Jeff for over a month about his car- I know what I am going to miss out on but his car had all the emissions stuff removed and I didn't really want to have to mess with it- his car it seems like his car is supposed to be the way he wants it haha. Anyways don't remind me about that it hurts to think about it.

why do you need the emissions stuff?Is it because of florida or new york.

VR_IV_MR

i need a car that passes new york emissions. i will only be in florida for another 5 months and then permanently back to ny!

Gordian79

have no fear i have a hook up in nyc.my car doesnt have anything on it.

NYC86ZC

Lexington,

None of my cars have had anything either. Honestly don't worry about the emissions. I have a few places you can go to. If they don't work out you can post up on the nyccdsm.com board and someone will help you out with a place.

GL

Quote:
have no fear i have a hook up in nyc.my car doesnt have anything on it.

Howie

click

Has cat, will pass

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts