The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FEELER: 1992 Galant gsx auto $2000 Michigan

a2vr4

After reviewing my financial situation and time availability I have decided that one project is more than enough, and so I am looking to see if anyone on here is interested in buying my galant gsx auto. I originally bought it to be my daily, but after delving more deeply into what it would take to make it a reliable stock daily, I had decided that I would hold onto it in the hopes of making it a neat street/strip beast one day(already and auto /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/devil.gif). I'm realizing that at this point in time I need reliable and inexpensive transportation more than an other cool rare car. This car runs and drives, but it will need work before it is driven daily. The body isn't perfect(could use new hood, door dings etc.) and it has a little surface rust where the rear doglegs would be (under carriage and body panels are all clean). If I am not mistaken, this is one of(if not the) rarest galants in the states. I will consider trades for a good daily. If you are interested, please pm me. Thanks for the space gvr4.org!
~Brian
Here are some pictures, I will take more if people are interested.

Last edited:

Nice! I am in Kalamazoo. like above what all would you do to make it a reliable DD.

atc250r

Staff member
Fixed your title for you. I must be in a good mood today.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts