The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 2000 Dodge Durango RT $8500 Queens NY

MarkDML

I have decided to sell my Blue Dodge Durango R/T 5.9L

It has 74,000 Miles (way less that milage just rounded off) and well taken care of by the previous owner who is the mechanic of the truck. It has a remote start, good option for the winter, HID single beam head lights, Front/ Rear Bumper Guard with the tail lights Brush guards, I also have the Dodge Rubber Floor Mat to protect the floormat from the factory.

Addition: car has a stock 3 inch exhaust, Mickey Thompson tires, New Polyurethane bushings (a little squeaky in the winter but they are new)

I have the truck for sale locally for $9000 but I want to get rid of it since I will be moving to a new place in January and there is no need for me to have a Durango and the VR-4 (its a PIA to be moving one of them for the alternate parking.

The truck also have a tow hook installed incase I need to transport something but only used it when I have to move my Galant VR4 from the place where I purchase it from to the shop here in Queens NY.

Pics may be seen here: click or www.myspace.com and look for the durango r/t on the pics.

If interested or have questions, please call me at my cell at 917 577 9389.

Thanks
Mark DML

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts